Wednesday, November 28, 2007

GENETICS: You Look Just Like...


Genetics. Now this topic, I would venture to say that I'm pretty familiar with. I mean, I took science class. I know that you get some of your genes from your mom, some from your dad, all that stuff. But I will admit, that this topic was one of the most interesting that I heard. THe presenters talked about how your genes could determine whether you were going have certain diseases, as well as a ton of other thigns. It got me to thinking: What could my parents have handed down to me. I already know that I had to get this crappy immune system from my mom. (My dad never gets sick.) I also got the majority of my looks from my mom. I've been told that me, my mom and my sister look like triplets. (Moreso when I was younger, but whatever.)

I've never been a science buff, but I guess this genetics thing is pretty again. I mean, when you think about it, genetics are only the building blocks of your entire being, so I guess they're kinda hot. But at the expense of sounding like a science geek, I think I'll cut this discussion off right here.

Livin My Life In High Definition
-The 4th

No comments: