Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AMERICAN LANGUAGE: The Things We Say


I will admit, I don't really see too much of a difference in this topic, and the topic "Do Words Matter." I mean, I guess you could say that this topic is about the language of the United States in general, moreso than just specific words, but who knows about that? LOL. J/K. (I swear I love all of these topics Dr. C-Dub-Squared.)

I've been told that the English language is the most difficult to learn and understand. I guess that's true. When I was living in Italy and when I was visiting Spain and studying the language in school, I noticed that they were straightforward. One word, meant one thing, and that was it. You didn't have all these words that meant a bunch of different things. Think about it. Two, too and to... what's the point of all that? No wonder these poor immigrants don't know what we're talking about! It's a wonder any of us were able to pick up this crazy language.

Livin My Life In High Definition
-The 4th

No comments: